Author Terms of Service:
- You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- You agree that your article is being submitted manually or with the help of a submission software program. Third party mass submission services are strictly prohibited. Use of a third party mass submission service to submit articles to our database will result in cancellation of your account and removal of all associated articles.
- You agree that if your article has been deemed by our editing staff to have been fabricated by software (article spinner), that the article will be deleted and your author account terminated immediately and without notice. We do not and will not approve of any articles fabricated using content "spinning" software.
We are strongly against the "spinning" of content and/or non-human content fabrication.
- There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time. Articles must be of top quality, free from grammar and/or spelling errors.
- We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified wrong. NOTE: To suggest a new category or subcategory, simply type it into the 'category' field on the article submission page.
- We reserve the right to edit your submitted articles to correct spelling and grammar. All articles must be submitted in English and must be a minimum of 350 words.
- By submitting your articles to www.SocietyAndCulture.org, you agree to allow us to: Publish your article on www.SocietyAndCulture.org and any of its article directory partners. Publish your article in RSS format for other web sites to download and syndicate. Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- You agree that www.SocietyAndCulture.org is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid or reimbursed in any way for submitting your articles to our sites. This, of course, does not apply to your allotted hyperlinks within your article content.
- You agree to not include any affiliate hyperlinks in your article submissions. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to your domain with your hyperlinks.
- You agree not to add hyperlinks in your articles which lead to websites containing hate content, racist content, warez content, pornography, any illegal material or sites inappropriate for minors. www.SocietyAndCulture.org reserves the right to determine if a website shall be considered inappropriate or falls into any of the categories listed in the previous sentence.
- www.SocietyAndCulture.org may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on any pages on this site including pages that display your articles.
- All authors may only submit a single article per day, however unlimited daily submissions will be allowed in the legacy database (http://www.SocietyAndCulture.org/index2.php). Authors may submit articles up to one week (7 days) in advance.
- If you cancel your author membership, your articles will remain published for a period of at least one year, however your author page and RSS feeds will be removed immediately.
from all members and at all times.